Shopping Cart: PrestaShop
Compatible Versions: 1.6.x
Date Updated: 11/04/2016
1. Unzip the file
2. Upload the POLi Payment extension to your server in the modules directory via ftp.
3. Go to your shop admin in your browser. Go to the module tab and find the POLi Payment extension under the Payments & Gateways section. Click Install to add the extension to your shop.
4. When the extension has installed, click Configure.
5. Enter your Merchant Code, Authentication Code, and then click Update Settings. The Merchant and Authentication Codes can be found in the Merchant Account Record you received when you signed up to POLi Payments.
6. You can now offer the POLi Payment option on your website.